The School of Administrative Studies is pleased to offer a Master of Science degree in Management Practice (MScMP), a program designed to provide future leaders in organizations with a robust understanding of management practices rooted in applied research and analysis that inform evidence-based decision making. Business operations generate increasing volumes of data, and modern leaders have a better chance to get ahead of the competition when they put the data to a better use. The MScMP focuses on most up-to date research and analytical methods and the support they can provide in running an organization.
The program is designed to serve full-time students as well as professionals who desire to obtain a graduate degree in management while continuing full-time employment.
The program allows the students to focus specifically in one of the areas (Accounting, Marketing, Supply chain management, Entrepreneurship and innovation, and Managing professionals) and can be completed in three terms.
Masters of Science in Management Practice
- AND (Major Research Paper
- OR Applied Research Project)
|Minimum TOEFL (Paper-based)||600|
|Minimum TOEFL (Internet-based)||100|
|IELTS (Academic Module)||7.5|
|YUELI||Academic Program Level 9 with Distinction|
|YUELI Graduate Studies Preparation Program (GSPP)||Graduate with distinction|
|CAEL||Overall score of 70, no component score less than 60|
|Minimum CPE Score||C|
|Minimum CAE Score||B|
Additional Admission Requirements
An applicant needs to provide:
- Resumé or CV
- Two satisfactory letters of reference (e.g., minimum rating of ‘good’ in all letters), which may include: a) an academic reference from a faculty member who taught the applicant; and/or b) a reference from a direct workplace supervisor of the applicant within the past five years who can evaluate the applicant’s analytical orientation.
- A personal statement of research and professional plans - clearly stated, logically developed, and congruent with the MSc MP program. Make sure to indicate the specialization that you are planning to pursue - Accounting, Marketing, or Supply Chain Management (note that Entrepreneurship and Innovation and Managing Professionals specializations are not offered for the Fall 2021).
- Completed MScMP Supplementary Information Form (PDF).
Please Note: International students and internationally educated domestic students must have completed at least one year of full-time study at an accredited university in a country (or institution) where English is the official language of instruction.